Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I ♥ Faces “Faces and Flowers” Photo Challenge: Beautiful Mari



Oh, I couldn't help it. 

I know I'm supposed to be chillin' with the blogging, but my favorite photography site, Faces, has an irresistible challenge this week—they want to see faces with flowers.


And I just happen to have the perfect one!


I took this picture during an impromptu photo shoot when the girls were out on the front lawn, wrestling with our absolutely perfect Goldendoodle, Teddy, and pulling flowers off our Spring shrubbery. A lesser mom would have been a little ticked off about how many pretty pink flowers Mari and Lila destroyed that day. But really, isn't that what flowers are for? The picking? Plus, next to the lovely Mari's face, that flower is made all the more spectacular than it ever could be on some ol' shrub. 


Wish me luck!




post signature

7 comments:

  1. she so takes after her Aunt Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you luck! The title of this photo should be Flower Power :) #FeelFreeToStealMyIdea *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Victoria: WITHOUT QUESTION!!!!!!
    @Execumama: Oooooh... I think I WILL steal that one... (tee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shot and so perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love how she is peeking around the lily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful picture of your baby girl. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind Here

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

wibiya widget