Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HAVE A MERRY MYBROWNBABY CHRISTMAS!



Oh, how I love Christmas--for the fellowship, the magic, the familial bonding. For the reminder of the miracle that brought us our Lord. Tonight, look toward the Heavens and thank God for sending us His son. Whisper it to your babies as you hold them tight. And remember that Jesus truly is the reason for the season.

I'm taking off a few days to celebrate my favorite holiday with my family and my incredible friends, but MyBrownBaby will return on Monday with a post that will do its best to make you think a little, giggle a little, and hold your children and loved ones just a little tighter--I'm sure of it. In the meantime, here's my gift to you: the insanely gifted and beautiful (with his fine chocolate self!) Brian McKnight, singing his new version of "The Christmas Song." And um, it's okay if you watch it two, three, four times. I sure did. Ha' mercy.

Merry Christmas everyone!



post signature

16 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Denene to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm ... listening to that magical voice-- Brian McKnight, what a lovely way to begin my day. Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

    ~Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday and I wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Denene! Love the video....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Brian!!! Have a wonderful holiday. I gave you an award on my site so check it out
    http://momma-momma1.blogspot.com/2008/12/passing-on-love.html

    Lori @ Momma Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. I love me some Brian.

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denene--Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    Loved the vid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there!

    I just wanted to drop by and share Christmas greetings!

    Merry Christmas!!

    Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your Christmas gift!!!! I love that chocolate man as well ;)

    Have a wonderful, safe trip!! Merry Christmas and blessings to you and yours!!!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you and yours Denene!

    P.S. Guess what arrived on my doorstep two days before Christmas? I will be blogging soon about just how much my family loved your giveaway. :) Thanks again for the beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Belated Christmas! Hope it was a relaxing one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how i love brian mcknight!! hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas!! Hope it was a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind Here

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

wibiya widget