EDITOR'S NOTE: This contest is now closed. Congratulations to Rose's Daughter AND Jewelry Rockstar, each who won full conference passes to Blogalicious 2010, courtesy of the ladies of Mama Law, who, because of the tremendous response, graciously granted TWO passes to MyBrownBaby. They were chosen by my personal Random.org—Mari and Lila, who, when asked to choose one number each between the numbers 1 and 27, chose the numbers 5 and 15.
MyBrownBaby’s got the hook up!
The lovely ladies of Mama Law, the fab group behind Blogalicious Weekend 2010, are headed to the beaches of Miami next weekend for their second annual celebration of people of color in social media, and they’ve graciously given MyBrownBaby a full conference pass to give away to one lucky reader.
Yup—you read that right: One lucky reader will get an all-access pass (retail value: $265) to hang out and network with some of the savviest, influential, talented women bloggers on the web, plus educate marketers on the importance of our demographic in the marketplace. They’ve got a killer line-up of symposiums and keynotes, including panels and talks from James Andrews, aka @keyinfluencer, National Urban League president Marc Morial, my bloggy buddies Christie Crowder of The Chatterbox and Lorraine Robertson of AskWifey, Awesomely Luuvie, (who is all kinds of awesome!) Carrie Ferguson-Weir of Tiki Tiki Blog (one of my absolute must-reads), and Melanie Edwards of Modern Mami. And—AND!—Kindred the Family Soul is performing!
Be clear: Ain’t no party like a Blogalicious party ‘cause a Blogalicious party don’t… stop!
Want in on this action?
1) To enter our Blogalicious Pass giveaway, you must leave a comment on this post telling why you love reading blogs of color. A one-liner will work just fine.
2) Tweet “I’m trying to win the @mybrownbaby hook-up for a free pass to @beblogalicious in South Beach!” (leave a separate comment for each tweet).
3) Winner cannot be a current ticket holder. The pass is non-transferable.
4) Contest ends at 3:00 pm EST on October 1. One winner will be picked at random and notified via email.
5) Winner must claim pass AND register no later than 5:00 p.m. on October 2, 2010. If winner does not register before deadline, the pass will go to the next winner. REGISTER HERE.
6) Winner is responsible for all expenses related to travel and hotel accommodations. Although the Ritz is sold out, there are still plenty of affordable hotels to choose from, all in walking distance to the Ritz and to the beach! (*Note these hotels are not affiliated with Blogalicious Weekend.)
For the record: Whoever wins this pass is going to be mad fancy!
Well, what are you waiting for? You gotta be in it to win it. Let’s go!