Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wayne Brady, Mike Tyson, and Bobby Brown: The Funniest Men Alive (Today)




I promise you, this made my LIFE when I saw it yesterday. You do remember the video for Bobby "The Kang of R&B" Brown's "Every Little Step," right? The all-white room? The giant letters? The black beater with the suspenders, shorts and dress shoes and socks? Riiiiiggght--THAT video. I'm not gonna lie: I remember crossing state lines, driving ALL NIGHT to get to Bobby Brown concerts to see him perform this song. And which one of us didn't want to be one of the hot girls in the video? Bobby Brown was kinda the kang. Him and Aaron Hall and Al B. Sure! and Keith Sweat and even Mike Tyson, whom I never personally found appealing but was kinda THE MAN back in the day (before he got to wailing on Robin Givens and raping groupies and whatnot). 
Which brings me to today's offering, coming straight to you from Funny or Die, courtesy of that lunatic, Wayne Brady. This fool remade The Kang's "Every Little Step" video, with he and Mike Tyson taking turns "singing" the lede and doing all of Bobby Brown's manic dance steps. Even more delicious (or scary, depending on how you look at it) is the guest appearance from The Kang of R&B himself—Bobbay!
For the record, I straight stan for Wayne Brady. Always have. LONG before his hysterical star turn on The Chappelle Show. Since "Whose Line..."—for real. AND I own his album. What?! *ducking off my own page to dodge the red tomatoes and boos* 
But whatevs. Wayne Brady can sing. And he's funny as hell. This is further proof. I guarantee that if you remember the original, ever loved/hated Bobby Brown, or just enjoy the hell out of watching Mike Tyson make a complete, unabashed ass out of himself, watch this. You'll love me long time.
Welcome!

post signature



7 comments:

  1. i remember that video as well and loved it so much back then....but THAT was hilarious...thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL. Yes, I actually remember learning the dance in the video. Pure comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I were dying watching this yesterday! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is WOW! I am 21 (Freshly 21) and I remember that video...well the original! Lmbo! That just took a little stress of my plate! Thanks for the much needed laughter!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind Here

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

wibiya widget